Tabs

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Holiday Series - Day 10

Its Santa time...

Although I dont really have a good Santa stamp set, I did get a little Santa from a local store here and its kind of cute.

I made this with this little dancing Santa, colored it with Sharpies and added some clear Wink of Stella. Used my latest Thanksgiving purchase from MFTStamps - Wonky Stiched Rectangle dies. The pattern paper used on the background is from the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid collection.

Here is the card,


Entering this card for





Thank You!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the plaid and fun Santa image.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little Santa. And the plaid background looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge. All the very best. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, happy dancing Santa.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete