Tabs

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

#54 - Galaxy

Hello....

I had always wanted to try my hand at making galaxies using watercolors. I adore such backgrounds. They are so dreamy and magical. Not just on papers or canvas, I  totally get lost when looking at the stars on beautiful night. Its like losing yourself to to the amazing power of universe.

And so, finally tried my hand at something that I was longing to do since a long long time. Here it is...


I did some watercoloring to get the background, kept on doing it until I was happy. I then stuck some silver snowflake peel-off's and flicked some white color for the stars. Finished off with the sentiment peel-off.

Entering this card for 


I have tried to make my mark with watercolours and brushes.


Time Out Challenges - Challenge # 63 - Theme with n optional twist
Theme being 'Holidays with an optional twist of no Stamping'

Hope everyone like this... Thank you!!


5 comments:

  1. Your background is amazing. Love how rich the colors are.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say your first galaxy was a success, Gouri. Thanks for sharing your card at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours in your background! Love the snowflakes and the splatters. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect galaxy background for your pretty snowflakes. Gorgeous design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Phenomenal card! Very impressive. My favorite of :-) Thanks for sharing with us HLS Christmas. Good luck.
    hugs,
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete