Tabs

Sunday, August 21, 2016

#56 - Dream

Hello...

'Dream until your dreams come true'... Yes, I keep dreaming of making my own little beautiful home and that has been my dream since I don't know when :-)

So, when I saw the Casology cue word I could not think of anything else and to my good luck I had a beautiful Stampendous Family time stamp set lying among my set of stamps.

Here is my card, simple and sweet


Entering this card for the 


Hope everyone like my interpretation of the cue word.
Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a sweet card! That stamp is perfect for the cue this week! I love the graphic feel of the houses and the fun, subtle colors, and the sentiment is so perfect! So glad you played along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the colours and all the white space! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete